Thursday, October 11, 2007

Call me... when you're ready we can share....

I called Rick today. I misread an e-mail from him and managed to drop a date I needed to keep in mind. As my penance, I picked up the phone at lunch and called him. He answered. We talked: he about his problems, me about mine. We each think the other has it harder. Part of the awkward story of our friendship, I suppose.

To improve his mood, as the phone call was not as uplifting as I intended it to be, I searched cyberia for pictures to warm the cockles of his cock. I managed to find two--one a body double of me as far as breasts go. The second was a left-of-center breast in a shower. I wrote him a story about taking a shower once, so I thought it would be appropriate. (One day I might reprint it here... perhaps.)

He has not replied regarding the pictures yet. I'm torn between impatience and understanding. I am certain enough that he is out of the office, dealing with the accursed new building on the property. But if he is at his desk, it being after 5:00pm, he should send me a thank you. Whether he takes me up on my offer to do more (within reason being understood, I hope) is something else I'm waiting to hear.

But now I'm going to go write something distracting about Blond or Brunette. That should be done and ready for you by November, perhaps even sooner. Provided I put myself to work now....

No comments: